If you’re running a small lighting rig in a club, as a rental, or in a retail space, you’ve probably upgraded to LED lights. Why? Because modern LEDs can produce any colour without the need for filters, so you can produce fantastic combinations of colours with just a few lights.
Sounds great, but you’ve probably noticed that when it comes to choosing a control console most of the ones available either aren’t designed to control colour and intensity or are way more complicated (and expensive) than required.
This is why Jands have created the Stage CL.
The Stage CL is literally made for LEDs. We realised that there were lots of people out there using LED lights who were only getting a fraction of the power and flexibility these lights offer.
The Stage CL gives you all the manual controls and automation you need to get the most out of your LEDs. Best of all, it’s so easy to use you don’t need to be a lighting expert to run it.
- 12 Fixtures channel with fader, flash button, select button, colour output mimic, hue and saturation encoders
- 2 Fixtures channel pages *
- Scene and Chase playback on Channel faders
- 6 Scene Pages
- Snapshot button to hold console output
- 4 Scene playback buttons with master level fader
- 4 Chase playback buttons with master level fader
- 1 Cuelist playback with Go, Pause, Back and Release buttons and master level fader
- Grand Master and Dead Black Out
- Fade time dial
- Chase tempo dial with tap sync button
- 4.3 inch Touchscreen LCD (480 x 272px)
- Colour window with inbuilt patterns, chases and favorites
- Scene, Cuelist and Chase windows for editing & monitoring
- Extensive fixture library and inbuilt fixture editor
- Auto-Pilot mode for unattended operation
- Save multiple show files and backup to USB flash drives
Inputs and Outputs
- 1 DMX output
- 1 Ethernet / Network port (compatible with sACN & Art-Net)
- 2 USB2 connectors
- 12v Power input
- Power supply : 12VDC +/-10% 2A
- Power consumption : 24W max
- Mains connector : 5.5/2.1mm coaxial DC power socket
- Flash Storage : 256MB
- Ambient temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Touchscreen : 480x272 pixel TFT
- DMX512 : 5 pin AXR
- Ethernet : 100Mbit RJ45
- USB : Two Type A High Spee
- Dimensions : 520 x 290 x 80 mm
- Net / Shipping weight : 8 / 10 kg
- * New features in software Version 1.3.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.