When you look for a strobe, you look for power and the JDC1 from GLP delivers power in excess through a versatile and highly creative design, the likes of which has never been seen before. The JDC1 contains a traditional single tube element with an incredible clear, bright white output and combines that with a surrounding full face of RGB LED power, utilizing 1,440 high quality LED’s.
The possibilities are endless as these two elements have independent control and can be used as separate pieces, or combined for stunning effects.
Along with working as a powerful strobe light, both the tube and the full face sections can be run continuously for high output blinder and wash light effects, which never reduce output or have thermal cutouts.
To give even more functionality, the RGB face can be divided into 12 separate ‘pixel’ sections, and additionally the bright white tube also can be divided into 12 sections and then the whole array can be fully pixel mapped through any standard controller.
The JDC1 also features dynamic movement with a 16 bit, 190° tilt range, allowing you to place effects exactly where and when you want them to be – and get the most possible power and impact.
The JDC1 is a whole new class of strobe that offers an incomparable feature set that goes way beyond the definition of a hybrid.
The JDC1 is hybrid redefined.
AT A GLANCE
- Dual Mode – High power white tube LED’s surrounded by RGB plates
- 185° Tilt range
- 16 bit resolution motorized tilt
- Position feedback
- High precision 3 Phase stepping motor control
- Separate control of intensity, rate and duration for tube and plate elements
- 6 pixels per plate section (12 total) can be individually controlled with color and intensity
- Center tube can be programmed in 12 pixel sections
- Macro channel with Pulse and Random effects
- DMX-512 protocol
- Pixel mapping control
- Back-lit graphic-LCD menu
- Battery operation of menu
- Over-temperature protection
- 1320 RGB LED’s across two panels
- Programmable into 12 pixel sections (2 x 6)
- 216 x White LED
- Programmable into 12 pixel sections
- Resolution: 16 Bit
- Position Feedback: yes
- Tilt (Degrees): 185°
- Illuminated graphic LCD
- Self-charging buffer battery
- Temperature controlled
- Overheating protection
- Mains voltage: 100-240 VAC / 50-60Hz
- Power (Watt @ 230V): 1200 Watt
- Fuse: 6.3 mm X 32 mm T15A
- Maximum ambient temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- Omega bracket attachments mount directly to rear of fixture
- Attachment points for safety wire
- Built in rubber feet for floor mounting
- Any orientation
- Cardboard box
- 8 Way or 4 Way Flight cased options available
- Standard color: black
- Optional: Special colors on request
- (L x W x H): head vertical
- 15.3” x 6.1” x 11.2” (39 cm x 15.4 cm x 28.4 cm)
- Weight (inc. bracket): 26.5 lbs. (12 kg)
- Weight (without bracket) 24 lbs. (10.8 kg)