ETX-10P from Electro-Voice is a high-power two-way compact loudspeaker; it can be used in a variety of portable and permanent applications.
The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) menus offer extensive configurations, crossovers, selective voicing, protection limiters, EQ modes, and a lockout mode prevents casual changes to the system. Loudspeaker system performance is optimized via an LCD screen. The front LED indicates power or can be configured to indicate limit.
EV-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design provides uniform coverage and directivity. Waveguides are optimized using advanced simulation software and propriety algorithms for precise control and lowest distortion. EV designed and manufactured transducers include SMX woofer technology using composite cone materials, flux stabilizing rings, and thermal management.
This transducer yields lower distortion, smooth response and high SPL. The high-efficiency DH3-B compression driver has a convex diaphragm driving a coherent phase device extending frequency response to 20 kHz. EVs FIR-Drive technology utilized the latest FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity and advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection. The enclosure is constructed out of 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood finished with EVCoat.
ETX Powered Loudspeakers combine EV-engineered intelligent DSP, high-powered amplifiers and high-efficiency transducers to deliver that legendary Ev Sound and performance.
- 2000 W amplifier and 134 dB peak SPL
- Single-knob DSP includes presets for multiple configurations and top+sub combinations
- Loudspeaker system performance monitoring via integrated LCD and front panel LED
- SST design assures precise and consistent coverage
- Designed for floor, stacked, or tilt pole mount (0 or 7.5 degrees) for portable or permanent installation
- Eight M10 threaded suspension points
- Colour Black
- Coverage (H x V) 90° x 60°
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 526 x 330 x 365 mm
- Frequency Response 65 Hz – 20 kHz1 (-10 dB)
- Material 13-ply birch plywood
- Maximum SPL 134 dB
- Power Rating 2000 W Class D Amplifier
- Suspension Points M10 x 8
- Warranty 3 Years
- Weight 20.3 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.