The Electro-Voice® Xw12A full-range, two-way, floor monitor loudspeaker system is part of the Electro-Voice X-Array™ series and is intended for high-level sound reinforcement in fixed-installation and touring-sound applications. The Xw12A is a full-range biamped floor monitor speaker system which may be used with the Electro- Voice Dx38 digital crossover.
The Xw12A uses a DL12ST 12-inch woofer for low frequency reproduction with a Thermal Inductive Ring, (TIR™), a nonmagnetic pole piece extension that controls inductance and, most importantly, provides a major heat transfer path from the top of the voice coil to minimize power compression.
For high frequencies, the Xw12A uses the ND6-16, a 3-inch diaphragm 1.4-inch-exit neodymium compression driver for very high output. Its unique one-piece, geometrically optimized titanium dome and suspension combined with its high-energy neodymium magnetic motor provide maximum efficiency and precise control of the diaphragm motion. The compression driver is coupled to an 80º x 55º horn. This flat-front, constant-directivity horn is based on the Electro-Voice HP series, and is geometrically optimized for performance from 1,250-20,000 Hz. The Xw12A is constructed of 18-mm void free, 3/4-inch 12-ply curved plywood shell which is extremely rigid. The baffle and end pieces are made from 18-mm 13-ply birch plywood. This high-strength enclosure is sprayed with a resilient, textured black finish for a professional appearance. The Xw12A enclosure incorporates a 55° concert stage monitor angle. The flush-mounted, integrated handles on both ends of the enclosure make transportation easy.
- Ring-Mode Decoupling / RMDTM
- ND6 3” Diaphragm HF Compression Driver for Very High Output
- DL12ST 12” Woofer with RMDTM
- 80° x 55° Coverage Pattern
- Rugged, 12-Ply Ultracompact, Uniquely Curved Enclosure
- Neutrik Speakon® Paralleled Pass-Through Connectors on Both Ends of Enclosure
- Integrated Handles on Both Ends of Enclosure
- 55° Stage Monitor Angle
- Colour Black
- Coverage (H x V) 80° x 55°
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 584 x 449 x 313 mm
- Frequency Response 50 Hz-20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Impedance See Data Sheet
- Material 13-ply birch plywood
- Maximum SPL 129 dB
- Power Rating See Data Sheet
- Warranty 5 Years
- Weight 21 Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.